Jobs at Firecreek
Join our team at Firecreek
Interested in joining the Firecreek team? We are a young dynamic team with a relaxed working ethic and all our team members are passionate about technology. We are always on the lookout for talented designers & developers who take pride in their craft. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we feel like you might be a good fit, you’ll hear from us.
What we're after
- Good English skills
- At least 2 years of PHP knowledge or Ruby
- Understanding of MVC programming
- Enjoy clean code, and don’t mind if someone comments on your code
- Know some command line commands
Benefits working with us
Unlike large corporations we see our development team like part of the family. With a relaxing office atmosphere we believe in a work hard and play hard ethos with challenges to your skill set each day.
- Programming every day with challenging tasks
- Managers are programmers so they are always there to help
- We give you time to learn new technologies and we'll keep pushing your abilities
- Our aim is to pack your Resume with as many technologies and skill-sets as possible
- Learning every day - you'll never get bored!
- The office is only programmers - there are no designers or marketing people
- Start times are between 9am-10am
- Agile and Lean processes with daily 15 minute morning meetings
- End of the month entertainment
- We like to have fun in the office!
- Full time at our offices in Chidlom. 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. You are not expected to do overtime
- Salary is between 28k - 60k per month depending on experience
- Sorry, but at present we are only accepting Thai citizens
- Your Resumé should be in English and emailed to email@example.com